Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Sweetest Dress I Ever Saw



I found this adorable dress for a little girl about 3 years ago and absolutely fell in love. I had no little girl to knit it for. So I waited, and waited, and waited, and dispite my gut instincts that said my sister was going to have a boy, she had Z. And now I have a little girl to knit for!!!


You can find the pattern over at Tora Forseth Design along with many other modern twists on the cute baby knits.


I love cotton for kids, especially in the summer. It's easy to clean, soft to the touch as you knit, and light weight enough to wear during the summer, and of course you can layer! I chose these Lion Brand cottons to mix and have the strie yarn through the majority of the dress. It is blue and green, which you may say "What? For a girl?!" But it's bright enough to be girly and happy for the summer time.


Can't wait to knit this up and show you how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment